Oxford Security Services provides Alarm Response, Key-holding and Mobile Patrols For Oxfordshire, Banbury and Aylesbury.
Security Services for Oxfordshire
We are a local Security Company based in Oxford serving the whole Oxfordshire. We offer a wide range of services from Alarm response, mobile patrols, key holding, open and closing services. Our aim is to provide a flexible, efficient and reliable service to meet all your needs and at the same time maintain a high image for your company.
If you are looking are concerned about your safety, or the safety of your property, you’re in the right place. Here are Oxford Security Services, we have many years of experience providing security to every sector and working all throughout the Oxfordshire areas, helping to create a friendlier, safer environments for residents, colleagues and customers alike. Whilst we specialise in alarm response and key holding, we offer a comprehensive security service including mobile response, open and closing services and more bespoke services when necessary.
At the core of our operation is you and safety. No matter what you need is to protect, whether it’s a VIP, a customer or a property, we’ll strive to provide the best possible service, and make sure that no harm come to any relevant parties. To help provide as much cover as possible we operate 24 hours a day, every day of the year, meaning that if you’re facing a crises, no matter what time, what day it is, you can rest assured we’ll be there to help, this goes for all of our alarm response and key holding services as well!
We believe we can keep you, your property, your clientele or your VIP safe, so get in touch today!
Key Holding and Mobile Patrols – We cover the Thames Valley area with Mobile Response units as well as providing open, closing services and Alarm Response.
All staff are:
- SIA licenced
- Enhanced Dbs checked
- First Aid Trained
- Safeguarding course completed
- All staff are paid the Oxford living Wage
OXFORD SECURITY SERVICES LTD MISSION STATEMENT
Oxford Security Services mission is to provide a security services that always go above and beyond our client’s expectations. Through training, leadership and adhering to a strict code of conduct, we provide an environment where our officers set the standard for protection our clients property and security services.
Our success and reputation should be the direct result of developing the right mentality within all employees. Our Aim is to create a corporate image of integrity, efficiency, reliability and to provide a service of first class standards.
OSS Aims are to:
- To create a balanced product portfolio for the company.
- To create an interest amongst all stake holders.
- To have a stronger corporate image within the security industry.
- Generating sufficient revenue to meet expenses
- Implement and enforce an active business structure (SIA Approved)
- To create a corporate marketing strategy for keyholding and alarm response
OSS CURRENTLY HOLDS SIA APPROVED CONTRACTOR SCHEME (ACS)for the provision of Door Supervision, Key Holding, and Security Guarding
Certificate Number 19389 ISO 9001 ISO 9001
You can be confident with regard to our professional key holding services. A receipt will be made out for the customer when the keys are handed over to us and the keys will then be deposited within our secure key holding facility. Keys will be kept sealed, with each seal being uniquely numbered and recorded in our log book.
So whether you require our Key Holding or Alarm Response service for your home, offices, factory or other type of premises in Oxford.
Our professional keyholders are all SIA licensed
Key holding and Alarm response is our core business, and holding SIA Accreditation enables Oxford Security Services to offer a full Key Holding Service to your domestic or commercial premises.
Keyholding and Alarm Response
Oxford Security Services follows the strict SIA regulations. Our key holding and alarm response teams are SIA Trained and are capable of dealing with any potential break in or Fire alarm activation's.
When you use our key holding and alarm response services, we GUARANTEE a response: – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services 365 day a year for both emergency and non-emergency needs.
We are proud to offer these services to both commercial and residential customers alike.
Oxford Security Services provides a reliable and affordable mobile patrol service. Our uniformed officers drive clearly marked security vehicles, provide regular security checks, you can be rest assured that we are committed to offering the very best mobile patrols in Oxfordshire inclusive of Reading.
We are here to give you peace of mind all while keeping your property secure and safe. All keys are kept safe and secure, apart from any identifying company details for extra security. All customer key's locations are known at all times, including if and when they are used in an alarm response.
How do our Services Work
Should you require alarm response, a uniformed security officer will arrive on site in an official, marked company vehicle within 20 minutes and no longer than 40 minutes after being notified of the activation. They will patrol inside and out of the premises, and will thoroughly investigate any areas of concern.
Our officers are all licensed and trained to the highest standard. You can be confident that the officer that attends your premises is equipped to handle all emergency situations and criminal activity, keeping your business or property safe. This is regardless of if they what service they’re providing, inclusive of key holding and alarm response.
Professional And Affordable Service
- Our Mobile Patrol Units will respond to alarm activation's during closed periods, meaning there is no risk to you or your staff when called out to attend the premises late at night.
- Police are only called out to confirmed events.
- Your Health & Safety and Insurance requirements are met.
- You will have peace of mind that your keys, premises and staff are safe.
- The disruption to your business when break-ins occur is the absolute minimum.
- Avoids anyone being exposed to potential danger either on route or once at the site – Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Avoids office staff remaining on site out of hours resulting in reduced productivity the next day
We will respond 24 hours a day 365 days a year, can you?
- Dealing with the nuisance of false alarms so you don’t have to.
- Dealing with alarm activation's or emergency response when you may not be able to.
- Dealing with alarm activation's more quickly than you may be able to if (for example, you are at home, at work or away from the property for an extended period of time)
- Eliminating the threat of an untrained person putting themselves at risk from confronting an intruder who may still be on the premises.
Open and Close Services
If your business needs to opened up before or stay open after regular business hours. Our Mobile team is here to eliminate the risks and concerns by opening and/or closing your business for you. We will guarantee the following is completed during our open/close service:
– Windows locked
– Lights switched on/off
– Taps are off
– All doors are secured
– Security alarm is set
– Make sure staff have entered/exited safely
Oxford Security Services Vehicle Resources
We have put in place 7 Marked vans and 3 4 X 4 Vehicles to enable us to provide our services in any weather, 24hrs a day 7 days a week:
– All vans are tracked
– First aid kit/fire extinguisher in each van
– Dash Cam in each van
– Covid 19 Safe = Gloves-Masks- Sanitisers and anti- bacterial wipes
– Security Alarm
– Van Vaults in each van
No matter whether you’re a business owner, homeowner, or an organiser, we’re here to help. We’ll provide security in almost any situation you could possibly need us for in Oxford and Oxfordshire, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. To learn more about our general services or our alarm response and key holding help call now on 01865 751605 for a free impartial chat on how we can meet your needs.