Our professional keyholders are all SIA licensed
Key holding and Alarm response is our core business, and holding SIA Accreditation enables Oxford Security Services to offer a full Key Holding Service to your domestic or commercial premises.
Oxford Security Services follows the strict SIA regulations. Our key holding and alarm response teams are SIA Trained and are capable of dealing with any potential break in or Fire alarm activation's.
When you use our key holding and alarm response services, we GUARANTEE a response: – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services 365 day a year for both emergency and non-emergency needs.
We are proud to offer these services to both commercial and residential customers alike.
Oxford Security Services provides a reliable and affordable Alarm responce services. Our uniformed officers drive clearly marked security vehicles, provide regular security checks, you can be rest assured that we are committed to offering the very best response service in Oxfordshire.
Our Alarm Response Service covers:
- Intruder Alarm
- Fire Alarm Activation
- CCTV Activation
Our response team will deal with your alarm with out you our your staff needing to attend, you will also recive a deatiled report covering teh activity.
How do our Services Work
Should you require alarm response, a uniformed security officer will arrive on site in an official, marked company vehicle within 20 minutes and no longer than 40 minutes after being notified of the activation. They will patrol inside and out of the premises, and will thoroughly investigate any areas of concern.
Our officers are all licensed and trained to the highest standard. You can be confident that the officer that attends your premises is equipped to handle all emergency situations and criminal activity, keeping your business or property safe. This is regardless of if they what service they’re providing, inclusive of key holding and alarm response.
Professional And Affordable Service
- Our Mobile Patrol Units will respond to alarm activation's during closed periods, meaning there is no risk to you or your staff when called out to attend the premises late at night.
- Police are only called out to confirmed events.
- Your Health & Safety and Insurance requirements are met.
- You will have peace of mind that your keys, premises and staff are safe.
- The disruption to your business when break-ins occur is the absolute minimum.
- Avoids anyone being exposed to potential danger either on route or once at the site – Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Avoids office staff remaining on site out of hours resulting in reduced productivity the next day
We will respond 24 hours a day 365 days a year, can you?
- Dealing with the nuisance of false alarms so you don’t have to.
- Dealing with alarm activation's or emergency response when you may not be able to.
- Dealing with alarm activation's more quickly than you may be able to if (for example, you are at home, at work or away from the property for an extended period of time)
- Eliminating the threat of an untrained person putting themselves at risk from confronting an intruder who may still be on the premises.
Open and Close Services
If your business needs to opened up before or stay open after regular business hours. Our Mobile team is here to eliminate the risks and concerns by opening and/or closing your business for you. We will guarantee the following is completed during our open/close service:
– Windows locked
– Lights switched on/off
– Taps are off
– All doors are secured
– Security alarm is set
– Make sure staff have entered/exited safely
Oxford Security Services Vehicle Resources
We have put in place 7 Marked vans and 3 4 X 4 Vehicles to enable us to provide our services in any weather, 24hrs a day 7 days a week:
– All vans are tracked
– First aid kit/fire extinguisher in each van
– Dash Cam in each van
– Covid 19 Safe = Gloves-Masks- Sanitisers and anti- bacterial wipes
– Security Alarm
– Van Vaults in each van
No matter whether you’re a business owner, homeowner, or an organiser, we’re here to help. We’ll provide security in almost any situation you could possibly need us for in Oxford and Oxfordshire, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. To learn more about our general services or our alarm response and key holding help call now on 01865 751605 for a free impartial chat on how we can meet your needs.