OXFORD SECURITY SERVICES PROVIDING STATIC SECURITY AND PORTERS SERVICES
Our manned guarding and porter services can be summarised as follows:
Static Security and Oxford College Porters
Our main services is the provision of manned security guards, all our security guards are licensed for the work they carry out, whether security, door supervisor, event security, or CCTV. They display their SIA licence and their ID pass at all times. Our call centre is 24hr and the status of your guard can be tracked at any time. We use professional call logging and time attendance system to ensure you are receiving the best possible service. All our contracts are managed, you have a direct number to your area supervisor should an emergency arise. We pride ourselves on the presentation and personalisation of the security guard services we offer.
Our corporate security is delivered on a bespoke basis taking account of our customers’ needs, the level of skills required, and utilising suitably experienced security guards to deliver into a corporate environment. All corporate accounts will be managed by our operational management team. Oxford security services provides security in oxford that includes alarm response, mobile patrol and key holding
Duties provided by the porter services:
- Dealing Vulnerable students
- Noise coming from communal areas
- Unauthorised guests visiting the site
- Alcohol consumed in communal areas
- No Smoking in accommodation areas
- Vandalism to property and buildings
- Drunken students
- First Aid provisions.
- Fire marshal
- Security presence
What is manned guarding
What is Manned guarding?
Manned guarding activity includes any of the following:
- Guarding premises against unauthorised access or occupation, against outbreaks of disorder or against damage.
- Guarding property against destruction or damage, against being stolen or against being otherwise dishonestly taken or obtained.
- Guarding one or more individuals against assault or against injuries that might be suffered in consequence of the unlawful conduct of others.
All of the above includes providing a physical presence, or carrying out any form of patrol or surveillance, as to deter or otherwise discourage it from happening.
Our Manned Guarding Benefits:
- On-site Security presence
- Visual deterrent to potential intruders
- Lower insurance premiums
- Sense of Security for all staff
- Cost efficiency as we provide all staff training
All Security officers are trained to meat your requirements, and we provide a hands on staff monitoring service, to ensure that the service you are receiving is the service that you requested. Your requirements are documented and back at our head office we then design a security package for you which fits your needs and meets your budget.We are open to tailoring our services to meet your unique requirements. This may be in the shape of full time or part time security in Oxford and ad-hoc security requests.
Guarding your property and all that’s valuable to you we offer a static security solution that watches your property around the clock. Whether you need gatehouse security to control access points to construction and industrial sites or you require static security guards for corporate premises to provide a professional image, our static security officers are equipped to tailor their expertise to a whole host of facilities.